Sunday, December 6, 2009

My update :)

It has been quite sometime since I posted anything here. So, this means, either I am engaged in something else or I have started finding "blogging thing" boring. The latter is not really true. I am still interested in blogging. But of-late I have been quite involved in a number of activities.

I watched few movies, though I didn't like most of them. Watching movies is an activity to a person like me who hadn't really watched movies before. The worst among them was Kurbaan - a completely illogical movie!!! We were three of us sitting together, my husband, my bro-in-law and I. We couldn't stop making fun of the dialogues, scenes, characters in the movie.

I found out that recently that, I enjoy sitting and reading books in a book store than in a library. The ambiance at a book store is splendid. The soft music, internet facility people walking-by, sound of the coffee machines drives me there.

I am excited to share with my readers that, I have started decorating my house now with all home-made craft-work, thanks to my craft teacher who forced me do all the hand-made art-work during my school days. My craft works by no means look professional. But it gives me fun and satisfaction to decorate my house myself. I shall post 2 to 3 pics of the ones I have made in my next post.

Well, that is all for now. Will be back with some pictures in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Good.. At least you broke the Ice. I am still waiting for that invisible hand to wave the band and .... Uh.. Got to go.. :D

    ReplyDelete