Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Injection

My nearly 3 year old nephew had to be given flu-shot. He is such hyper-active kid that, one will lose oodles of weight running behind him :)... I had accompanied my co-sister and nephew to the health-care center to hold him tightly while he was given the injection. Believe it or not! I still fear taking an injection :P... My innocent nephew had no clue about the flu-shot. He was active, happy, playful as always he is. He was made to believe that, his mom had to see doctor. The nurse held his legs and my co-sister and I held his hands and saw to it that he lied down properly. My cute nephew was for a moment confused as what was happening to him. Then as fast as blink of an eye, the nurse injected syringe and he was unmanageable. He started crying so loudly that, the nurse should have felt guilty of hurting him... All he said was - Aunty hurt me (in Kannada - aunty chuchbittru)... He continued to cry for another 5-10 minutes. In next few minutes, he had forgotton about it and was as usual the cheerful Anirudh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment