Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nine colorful nights

My much awaited festival is back :). I have always enjoyed Navaratri/Dasara as a kid partly because of the long vacation in schools. I always arranged my dolls in a unique pattern at my sweet home then with inputs from my cute brother. I probably became interested in this after seeing my dance teacher arrange the dolls in one of the rooms in her house. The arrangement would occupy nearly three-fourth of the room which used to mesmerize me as a kid.

But even today, the doll arrangement drives me crazy. With little resources here, I managed to arrange two steps. Though it looks crude, I am happy. I will post a few pictures of the same in my next post. Waiting for all your comments now :P

2 comments:

  1. while you wait for the comments we wait for the pics.
    now this is a typical deadlock problem where two resources are waiting for each other.You have the key to this deadlock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha don't worry... i won't let it be a stalemate situation :)... will post the pics soon :)

    ReplyDelete