Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nostalgia

I become nostalgic whenever I listen to the song Mile Sur Mera Tumhara. As kids, my brother and I would be hooked to the DD-1 whenever this song was on TV - mostly after Hindi news and before commencement of English news. A simple line - My tune merged with your tune becomes our tune, sung in 14 different languages, performed by various artists, is truly exceptional. With no access to Cable Television, DD-1 was the sole source of entertainment, common for kids who grew up in 90s.

After joining engineering, with so many other things happening in life(losing my interest in watching TV :P), I almost forgot about this song completely. On a lazy day in Samsung, I remembered it all of a sudden, thanks to Youtube, I was able to listen and recount the sweet memories associated with this song. Now a days, I have again started listening to this song just like how I used to as a kid :). Today, when I was listening it sometime back, I could visualize everything that used to happen at my sweet home 16 years ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment