Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy days :)

It was in the mid-July that I embarked my journey as a software engineer at Samsung Electronics in Bangalore while lasted just 1.5 years... The first day of my corporate life is still fresh in my memory. We were the first batch probably who were hired through campus placements with the number of girls mounting to nearly 50!!!. A big number for a Korean organization. As it happens everywhere, we were divided into groups and had some team activities. But what was more remarkable was that, the first set of my group-mates became very close friends(something I never had). I met a bunch of people who have helped me, assisted me and viceversa :)... I met one of mt closest friends in life who had faced similar situations as I had..We were sailing in the same boat. It was nice to see one of my friends'(who had lived in all small towns before coming to THE PLACE in India) changing opinion about metropolitan girls, another girl singing and stunning us with her god-gifted voice who apparently was a reality show winner, etc...

Now that I am no more associated with the organization, I just get some updates about them. But still my friends are so close to my heart... With those sweet memories, I should probably try my hands penning a book :P

No comments:

Post a Comment