Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sailors on the same boat!!!

I have been communicating a lot with my newly found friends these days... No doubt,
it feels really good to talk with somebody who falls under the same age group. But talking to one
who is in the same phase as I am feels even better. I have been regularly in touch with two girls who
are recently married and who stay close to my place. I must mention, "lucky me" since the friends I am in
touch with think similar as I do and remind me of my Samsung friends unlike a few I had in the past
who are never worth mentioning on my posts, something that would spoil the intent of my blog.

Well, I was just comparing how life has changed since the days of graduation. I had few too good
pals at my work place who were experiencing the same things that I was, like enjoying the money earned,
shopping during the weekends, undergoing the pressure in the families in their search for suitor etc... Now the situation is quite different. My friends(new ones), and I are experiencing the similar things at
home - applying to universities or already studying, trying out new recipes, waiting to talk to moms and
keep them updated... :)

Be it the former or the latter, I have enjoyed being with sailors in my boat. It feels good to
talk to them and be happy or convinced that, there are people like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment