Thursday, August 27, 2009

happy :)


Yesterday when I spoke with my mother, she gave a big suprise. I had not even imagined in my dreams. She said she found my Bharatanatyam costume in an old suitcase. I had tried so much to locate it when I was in Bangalore. I was extremely fond of my costume and was alwyas elated to be in that attire. Unfortunately while moving to a new house, I had packed it in the old suitcase and had completely forgotten about it. I tried so much in vain to find it and even hired a costume twice when I had to give performances.

I had almost decided to give up thinking about it. Now that, it is found, it has relieved me from the burden of undergoing the entire process of getting a new dress stitched, which involes selecting a fabric that looks attractive on a stage, finding an experienced seamstress who can stitch it since it requires painstaking efforts to accomplish and the expenses associated with them. A thousand thanks to GOD :):):)...

Disclaimer: The costume and the person in the picture above bear no resemblence with my costume or me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment