Monday, August 17, 2009

Confused :(

I am confused :(... I have been working on the sound editor software Audacity to modify some of the music files. But the rm files are a big problem. These rm files are precluding me from using the Audacity to perform some changes in them. I hope to come up with a solution in a day or two. Till then, I will have some, head-scratching, nail-biting sessions, with multiple windows opened in my browser. Above all, the google chrome, too is inclement - one thing, it crashes all of a sudden. Next, it lacks the feature Firefox provides when you accidentally click the close button. It closes immediately without asking the user, whether or not to save and quit, or directly quit. I have to remember all those windows that I had opened and again need to open them.

I guess, I need a break. I won't be able to achieve anything in this utter confusion. I need to resolve few things.




No comments:

Post a Comment