Sunday, August 16, 2009

Smile :-)

The 2 plants in my what I call my garden in the balcony bring me a wide smile on my face whenever I think about it. I become so happy when I talk about it to anybody. I attribute that happiness not just to the plants but to the flowers they produce. Those flowers are more than enough to decorate the "devaramane". However, the central idea of this post is how small things can bring happiness in us...

Even now, when I am writing this post, I have those cute flowers settled in my mind and I can't stop smiling. If we really need to be happy, we don't have to await something to happen that can affect our lives. If we can start looking out for happiness in every small things around us, then we can be happy and make others happy too.

This shows man can never conquer the nature. No matter whatever he does to outsmart the nature, he can never potential enough to be superior than it. If it takes hunderds of reasons for we humans to be happy, nature can do the wonder with such minute things :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment